Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flikr's Project 365 (via Blogger): A photo a day takes the hard drive space away....

My friend, Ali, started her own twist on Flikr's Project 365, calling hers, Project 358 (she started later into 2011.)  We first heard of this project by way of one of our favorite bloggers.  After seeing that Ali dove right into the challenge it got me thinking, what a fun and creative way to document the year.  So here I go.  Ali includes clever little writings to go along with her photos. I do not posess that skill and will mostly stick to uploading a photo with maybe a caption (or not). I will upload the photos as time allows...one at a time OR 12 at a time. Should be fun. :)

January 14, 2010: Coloring (Friday's kiddo project)



January 15, 2010: Craft time ("Mazzy and me" time)



 
 
January 16, 2010: Lunch (Peanut Butter Burger. Thank you Mark and Melanie for enlightening us.)
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're doing this! :) Love the part in the title about "a photo a day..." Very clever, despite your claim that you do not possess that talent - bollocks, I say! :) SO excited to see which photo makes the cut each day...you take such lovely photos.

    Also, Max's pose in the coloring pic? Killin' me with cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where did my comment go?

    Love these pictures. The top one is SO cute and I want that hamburger now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali: Maxton often rests his head in his hands(unlike Mazzy at his age) and it kills me everytime. :)

    Erin: The 'boiger was gooooooood. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...