Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 15th & 16th

February 15, 2011
Awaiting Spring.

February, 16, 2011
An excerpt from The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields (p. 296). 
It made me cry today.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Keri, I read this passage over and over and over when I came to this page...it totally moved me too.

    Also, love the pop of blue in the first pic and the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the watering can. The pop of blue (as Erin mentioned) is fantastic!

    Oh, and I am totally enjoying the book. Finished this chapter today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin....totally freaky friday! Love our twin-ness. <3

    Ali! Oh, I'm SO glad. I am too, and I was getting nervous about what you gals were thinking of the book. I understand that it really doesn't matter if some of us don't care for the book selections, although my self-conscienceness was creeping up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...