Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Insect Day

Disclaimer: For some reason I'm having a hard time accessing the family blog site so I'll just post 'em here until that gets sorted out.

BUGS!!!!!








4 comments:

  1. I love that Harlie gets to do this kind of stuff. and I also feel lame for not doing it myself. Those bugs are darn cute...too bad she licked off all the paint on the way home.:-) I swear, that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Where's Maxie's bug shirt? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find an article of clothing with anything bug related...only things with wheels or fireman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable craft idea! Love the photo of Max taste testing the paint. Nor would do the exact same thing. And, based on Erin's comment above, I guess Harlie would as well. 2 year olds. What weirdos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...