Saturday, March 5, 2011

So, about that...

...Flikr Project. I'm done with it. Just am.

 I have been sick this past week and did not have the mental capacity to remember to snap that precious singular photo each and every day  this week . SO, I will instead just post pictures I'm fond of...as I had been doing before.

Alrighty, with that said....


Pink Goddess Fairy: Miss Harlie Shavonne

Imperfectly beautiful
Miss Hannah Mae


Goofing around.

This boy's got skillz.

Miss Elinor Rose

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that makes me kind of sad (lost my buddy!) but I TOTALLY understand. As long as you keep blogging on a regular basis, I'll be alright. ;-) Love ya, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the USB cord on my camera is not working either...so that's just another obstacle for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)Love your pics. Harlie is precious. Great action shot of Mason!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...