| Sweet Potato Waffles with Candied Pecans and Maple Syrup. |
| Butternut Squash Soup (I posted the recipe here last year. This year I used apple sauce in place of apples, and added celery. I was able to make it with butternut squash from our garden, too. Booyah!) |
| Changing Leaves. |
| Halloween Decorations. Makes for some happy kids. |
| Allergies and Colds. Makes for some grumpy kids. |
| (Just creepy. Thought I'd include it for a spooky effect.) |
| With Fall comes the need to hang out in our front yard, as our backyard is at "full occupancy". |
| The Bees have invaded, as they do every year. |
Oh I just love the photo of Maz with her hair falling in her face. So darling! That soup looks so good. Homemade croutons also?
ReplyDeleteAlso, totally creeped out by the creepy photo. *shiver*
Perfect...Jean
ReplyDeleteThat bush photo is SO creepy! :)
ReplyDelete