Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Awoken (Can this title get any cheesier?)

After a much needed, however longer than expected hiatus, I'm back to paste in some memories from this past winter...


  Outdoorsy Scenes. (Note the absence of rain.)













Family scenes.













Home scenes.
























Hopefully more detailed posts from this winter will follow.

9 comments:

  1. Hallelujah, she's back! :)
    Tons of great pics in this post, Ker! How glorious is that orange tree in the third photo? Such a lovely color! And the one from the bike trail? With the sunlight streaming through the overpass? One of my faves, for sure. I love being outside at that time of day, the light is just so beautiful and warm. Okay, it's looking like I'm gonna have to do bullet points for the rest of this. :)
    - Alison Ct?! Spelled my way?! Wherever did you find that sign?
    - Love your editing choices on the weathered rose photo.
    - The first family photo, where Mazzy's on the grass with her legs in the air made me lol.
    - Love the angle of the kite-flying pic.
    - Kiiinda wanna grab Maxie's big toe in the pic with the blocks. :)
    - Woman, you must never ever ever again trivialize your artistic skillz, at least not in my presence. I adore BOTH of your watercolor paintings, but particularly the camping scene. So quaint.
    - Coffee filter flowers! Just like they did in preschool! Purdy. Good memories. :)

    Keep 'em coming, lady, keep 'em comin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, fun comments, Ali! Thanks. :) I love walking on the bike trail at that time (although it makes my sister worry!)Alison Ct. in your sister's neighborhood, sorta. I was dropping something off at Rachel's and saw the sign. Thought you'd get a kick out of it. :) Also, right!? I kinda wanted to bite his toe which would have hurt him, so I refrained. I like watercolors....I love the way the chalky paint feels when I add water to it. It's therapeutic or something. Yes, the coffee filter craft was all Mazzy's idea. She's a craft maniac and I better oblige or she gets pretty irate with me. ;)

      Delete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful! I especially loved your family/home ones...each one made me smile. Love the food and craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you may be the sweetest sis alive. Thanks, E. xo

      Delete
  3. Also, Keri, you need to show me what app you use to make collages in Instagram! I still haven't been able to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Foto Frame and it's a free(?) little funky app that does the job, but it's not super fun in a creative/options sense.

      Delete
    2. And it works well with Instagram? Meaning, you can make the collage into a square shape that fits into Instagram?

      Delete
    3. I guess I never responded to this....yes you just plug in your Instagram images into the collage arrangement of your choosing. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...