Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer of 2012: Mazzy Moments

Moments from this summer (in no particular order)....


I started the bath for you, Mazzy, and later came down the hall to find this situation. The sign on the door reads: "The Princess is out. I will grace you with my presence later." You are 6 years old and have already learned the art of a girl taking time for herself. My job here is done. :)



'During a break in practice Mazzy comes over and takes a few swigs of water and sits up in my lap to give me a kiss and follows it up with, "Mom. Thanks for signing me up for soccer." ' - Mom 



You and Maxton and your shenanigans.


"Mazzy was given a Scrabble set - and this was her first creation. What a 'nice' big sister eh?" - Josh  (aka Dad)
Tahoe House


Mazzy, you lost your first tooth on July 10, 2012!


Last day of kindergarten with your best buds, Imari and Malaiyah.


First day of soccer practice!

Family vacation on the Oregon coast. Joy!


Mazzy, you learned how to ride your bike just in time for the 4th of July parade!


The fam making the most fun out of a solar eclipse.


I just really love this photo of you Mazzy with your dad (in Roseburg, OR) on the day before my 34th birthday.


Mazzy Kristine you are such a radiant soul. You are creative and loving. Fiesty and fiery. Compassionate and affectionate. Quirky and lovely. You are now 6 years old and I could not be any more excited for this next year of your life. You are really embracing new things and are such a brave young girl. We love you. So very much.

Love,
Mama

3 comments:

  1. I've missed these posts! And miss me some Mazzy. Have a great 6th year Mazzy! Your life is so exciting to watch in photos, summer fun, slumber parties, school days, playing with your friends and cousins. You're growing up beautiful and strong, I look forward to seeing what other shenanigans are up your sleeve for 1st grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun! It's amazing to see Mazzy's personality grow and shine and to see what she loves and excels at.I am so grateful to be so close to you guys and able to take part in being there for some of it. I love that she loves school and her friends and writing and creating. A shinning Mazzy star she is! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...