Deep Fried Enchiladas?! Could it GET any better? Invite me over next time!
Seriously! I am sooooo hungry right now!
For real...I would love an opportunity to make this again. :-) I felt SO wrong doing it, but SO right at the same time. ;-)This is my first attempt at deep frying anything. I can't believe people eat like this all the time in the South. Yowza!
Wait, I lied....I did make fries a couple years ago.
Deep Fried Enchiladas?! Could it GET any better? Invite me over next time!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! I am sooooo hungry right now!
ReplyDeleteFor real...I would love an opportunity to make this again. :-) I felt SO wrong doing it, but SO right at the same time. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is my first attempt at deep frying anything. I can't believe people eat like this all the time in the South. Yowza!
Wait, I lied....I did make fries a couple years ago.
ReplyDelete