Saturday, May 1, 2010

Part 6

The past, at times, seem like the present. Especially when I wake up from a dream that she's been in.

She was a force to be reckoned with. Her fierce loyalty to those that she loved and her tremendous ability to forgive are what I admire most about her. They're what I remember most about her. Well, that, and the fact that she was beautiful. Just so beautiful.

I miss her. Her charm, her wit, her flirtatious nature that reeled us in and captivated us all.

She'd care so much about you, it would almost hurt.

And for that Mattie, I thank you.


3 comments:

  1. I watched Rachel Getting Married tonight and thought about Mattie the whole time. Anne Hathaway in this movie looked like her so much to me...those big brown eyes.

    She gave her whole heart, that girl. I miss her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I can see what you mean. Her hair was as short as it is in this pic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and perceptive. Like her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...