Dust the pizza stone with corn meal.
Lay out the dough. I used this recipe and added to it: 3 Cheese Blend (Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan), Kosher salt and freshly chopped rosemary.
Note: I used only 3/4 of the dough original prepared. The other 1/4 went to a pizza for the kids.
After applying a thin layer of tomato sauce, add a generous amount of shredded cheese (3 Cheese Blend in this case.)
Next, add the "ham and pinepple". I used slices of Aidells Pineapple & Bacon Smoked Chicken Sausages.
To stay with the luau theme, I added caramelized onions for a touch of addtional sweetness.
Finally, sprinkle a little more cheese on top!
Bake at 425* for 20-25 minutes OR until desired crispyness is reached. :-)
Enjoy with a favorite person and nice bargain bottle of wine!
I love this tradition you have. Collect these pizza recipes you create and you can make a book out of them for your kids (and me!).
ReplyDeleteScrumdiddly!