I love outdoor lights. Love the focus of this one.
Yes, what Erin said. :)
Oh, and I wanted to ask: did you plant tulips again with Mazzy this year?
No...hoping they sprout again this year. The photo above is of the flower I took a photo of last year (purple-ish in color) that I have no idea what the name is. I bought and planted those bulbs the same time I bought the tulips.
I love outdoor lights. Love the focus of this one.
ReplyDeleteYes, what Erin said. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I wanted to ask: did you plant tulips again with Mazzy this year?
ReplyDeleteNo...hoping they sprout again this year. The photo above is of the flower I took a photo of last year (purple-ish in color) that I have no idea what the name is. I bought and planted those bulbs the same time I bought the tulips.
ReplyDelete