Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Stillness as another Tuesday draws to  a close.

4 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between this photo and yesterdays....I hope tonight is smooooth sailing for you.

    There is also so much to see in this photo. fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm confused. Where are YOU? Wouldn't we see your reflection in the shiny ball? Or...are you using a telephoto lens? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NeverMIND, now I GET it. It's not a shiny ball, it's a GLASS ball and we are seeing THROUGH it. Good lord, I need to go to bed. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin: The harshness of the spike-y ball compared to the smooth surface of the glass ball. Perseptive, Miss. Missed that one.

    Ali: That made me laugh. Your clever writing is funny, not that you thought it was a shiny ball, 'cause I can see that too.

    Yeah, the wine bottle is actually behind the decanter, although upright.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...