No, I wasn't aware of that, but when I say yours is better I'm referring not only to the striking colors, but also the composition. I love how the branch stretches straight across the frame, the dew-kissed limb dipping downward. Really lovely. When I was trying for mine, I was freezing cold and Elinor followed me out (wearing nothing but her "soccer man" uniform) and I was just unable to capture what I was trying for.
Ha! I took a pic very similar to this this morning. :)
ReplyDeleteYours is better though.
ReplyDeleteFunny! I wanna see yours. :)
ReplyDeleteDoubtful.
ReplyDeleteNo, really, yours is far better.
ReplyDeleteGettin' your Macro on, I like it! Love the contrast.
ReplyDeleteDude, I edit the crap out of these things, you know that right? Hello, contrast! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, I wasn't aware of that, but when I say yours is better I'm referring not only to the striking colors, but also the composition. I love how the branch stretches straight across the frame, the dew-kissed limb dipping downward. Really lovely. When I was trying for mine, I was freezing cold and Elinor followed me out (wearing nothing but her "soccer man" uniform) and I was just unable to capture what I was trying for.
ReplyDeleteI hear you! My kids were staring at me from the slider as I batted them away. Stellar parenting moment.
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks, Ali. I love when you comment. It really does feel good coming from you.
Ha! Look at "Day 24" of Sundry's Flikr stream...
ReplyDeleteI know, I saw that! Made me chuckle. :)
ReplyDelete