Monday, January 31, 2011

January 27th thru January 30th

January 27, 2011
This is my attempt at trying to take better care of myself. A little polish might help. It's pretty, huh?

January 28, 2011
Dinner: Mario Batali bottled Vodka Cream Sauce simmered with rotisserie chicken, pan fried pancetta, and shredded parmesan. Tossed with whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Served with roasted asparagus, sprinkled with more pancetta.

January 29, 2011
Brunch at Scott and Erin's.
Quiche, fresh fruit, bacon, cinnamon toast strata and mimosas. So delicious. A wonderful day spent with family.


January 30, 2011
Our  (what seems to be)  annual "contribution" to the City of Sacramento.

8 comments:

  1. Okay, this post just made me SO HUNGRY! It also reminded me that I am in DESPERATE need of a pedicure (and a leg shave for that matter!). Ugh. Winter. My ugly months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about winter, Ali. Definitely my most ugly months: pale, clammy, prickly, blubbery, and snaggle-toed. I must do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You just described me to a T! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you contributing to the City and why?

    Dinner looked YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, the nail polish color is purty! I have one similar...
    AND, I had the same question as Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a parking ticket waiting on our car after The Melting Pot. Miscommunication. I thought Josh fed the meter; Josh didn't notice the meter. ;) Enabled us to contribute $52 dollars to the City of Sac. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you KiDDING? $52???? For a parking ticket?

    Also, whatever happened to that other parking ticket you disputed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. $40 was the ticket and a $12 PROCESSING FEE.
    We sucked it up and paid it after J's appeal was DENIED. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...