Monday, June 20, 2011

Seems it's Summa' Time

If this woman invites you over,  can I be your "plus one"?

She may just whip you up a delicious batch of Mojitos made with her garden fresh  mint.

So refreshing and a definite crowd pleaser.

Make sure to bring any little ones, they're in for a good time.

You cannot help but feel welcome with this  fantastic garden art displayed in her backyard. ( I just plain love the message.)

She has a carefree spirit about her as do her beautiful children.

(Hee. I just love how each of these beauties got caught being not so lady like. )
Good times were had by all. 


:::

(Thanks for the summa' time shindig, lady. Let's do it again sometime.)

4 comments:

  1. That was a darn fun afternoon. Ali's home is so great for entertaining...and she does make a MEAN mojito. My favorite photo is of Ellie and Harlie in all their unladylikeness. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, aside from the fact that the first photo makes me NEVER WANT TO WEAR THAT DRESS AGAIN, this was a fun post. ;-) I had a great time that day, even though the hubby couldn't be there. Thanks again to you and Erin and Josh and Scott for all your help. Y'all are the best, truly.

    Ditto to what Erin said: the pic of the unladylike ladies is my definite favorite of the bunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Ali: You're denying me the joy in taking your picture, lady. :P*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I had no complaints about the second one, did?! Or the one in your post about the photography class, DID I?! ;-)

    Sorry, I suppose I should have just kept my mouth shut, but I just look so...blobby. :-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...