What gorgeous photos, Keri! The one of the dragonfly is one of your best ever, I think. I love the inclusion of his shadow and how it appears that he is looking up at you - brilliant. And the colors! Your photog skills mixed with Mother Nature's paintbrush is one hell of a combination. Well done!
Still Water is lovely. It looks like the flower is shyly peeking over the edge of the bowl at you.
That dragonfly is the coolest! And that tenderloin sandwich(?) looks so good.
ReplyDeleteAlso...you TOTALLY should have won the Green Acres contest. You were so ROBBED! :-)
Ha! Thanks, E. <3 It's not like there were a ton of submissions to choose from, but yeah it would've been fun to win. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos, Keri! The one of the dragonfly is one of your best ever, I think. I love the inclusion of his shadow and how it appears that he is looking up at you - brilliant. And the colors! Your photog skills mixed with Mother Nature's paintbrush is one hell of a combination. Well done!
ReplyDeleteStill Water is lovely. It looks like the flower is shyly peeking over the edge of the bowl at you.
And you KNOW I love Summer Harvest. So creative!
This post is nothing short of rad. :)
Great shots Keri, you outdid yourself this time! I love the bright orange of the Gerber Daisies, is that at your mom's house?
ReplyDeleteMax is soooo adorable eating his ice cream.
Summer harvest, how did you even think of that? So neat!
LoVe, Love, LoVe, your Summer Harvest Photo!!! Should enter that in a PW contest sometime!!!
ReplyDelete