Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer's End

So....summer has (almost) come and gone and now I'm back to reality. My husband had four weeks off this year for summer and I have to say that our family has taken full advantage of our time together. That meant that I was on the computer a whole lot less. This makes me happy yet anxiety ridden. I have so many photos I'd like to share and feel like I'll never catch up.  So, on top of that, and my desire to find the woman/wife/mother that I was a year ago...I have my work cut out for me.

 My goal for this school year is to organize my house, my life, and my schedule so I do not become the lunatic housewife I was this past school year.  This past year I was easily overwhelmed and anxious. I'm hoping to curtail that this year by being proactive and DOING rather than complaining.

***

In other news my computer died on us. My daughter turned five this past week and we had lots of excitement around here. Here are two pics from our day celebrating with her. (Once our new computer enters the building and I can edit photos to my liking and I'll do a couple bona fide posts on how we rang in her five-year-oldness.)









  

3 comments:

  1. Is this Country Club Lanes?

    I just love Mazzy's long curly ponytail. The girl has the best hair ever. So do you! You look just beautiful and totally happy.

    Happy 5th Maz! Looking forward to posts about your birthday bash! You have suddenly changed before my eyes, and looking more lady-like everyday. I can see that you LOVE life and your mama too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I've missed your blog! I await the arrival of your new computer with great anticipation! :)

    This is gonna be a good year for you, mama. I can feel it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took some absolutely fabulous photos of her special day. Can't wait to see the ones from her party too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...