Friday, March 16, 2012

It's a 4-leaf clover kind of weekend

First Leaf: Friday (Date) Night

With a fire...
...and a cocktail...
...made by my dashing husband...


...who agreed to watch this with me.
 Second Leaf: Saturday Night (aka. Ariel's birthday dinner, aka. Ladies Night)...

...with these women. (I have THE best friends in the world. Hands down.)

Just look at 'em.

Need I say more?

 Third Leaf: Sunday Afternoon (Book Club)

Dude, I didn't have the opportunity to read the book because I missed the notice from the library that the book came in.
Lame? Yes, I am.



Fourth Leaf: Sunday Evening (Belated St. Patrick's Day meal with my kids)

Corned beef, roasted cabbage, potatoes (with 873456 lbs. of butter) and...
....homemade soda bread.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh. This just made me SO excited for this weekend. The winetasting pics brought a smile to my face, then tears to my eyes. I love you ladies so much. Sweet photo of the book Keri!

    Little jealous of your Footloose movie night. Might have to see if Mark is down to do that too when he gets home from Bellevue. We've been having martini's too!

    You have the most perfect lucky 4 leaf clover weekend coming up lady! Glad to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your Friday night looks familiar!! Also, had you already downed that cocktail? Can't tell if it's full or empty! ;-) Nics shot of Josh, the bartenda'!

    Love your limo pics... and you're right, bestest friends ever. And you're the bestest sister ever.

    The book photo is coolio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also: that bread looks damn good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...