Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Fruit

You see that right there!? That green thing. We growed that. ( Note: I  used the word 'growed' in a sentence, to my daughter, just this evening... "Hey, Maz, we GROWED that right there!"  I wasn't kidding either, it just flowed right out of my mouth like I stopped attending school in the second grade.)

Aaaanyway....back to the 'Cchini. Here is our very first fruit from our garden and we are super excited about this little baby. Now, if I  can only learn to really appreciate zucchini we'll be all set!

Oooooo....shiny! (Can you tell I'm a newbie in the Vegetable Garden  Growin' Club?)

Peeking in to see it one last time.


Josh caught this of Mazzy and I had to include it because I'm her mama.

So proud.


Just a cute little moment.


5 comments:

  1. Delightful! The fun has just begun!
    Also, grapefruit/rose perrier? SO fancy! Wherever did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Congrats! That sucker is a beauty!

    Great pics of your fresh faced darlings.

    Although I have to ask, why did you plan zucchini if you're not a big fan of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zucchini bread, duh! No, I do like it grilled or roasted and I will try to learn to like it sauteed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali: Mel recommended it and I had Josh pick some up at Savemart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta get my grandma's recipe for stuffed zucchini for you. It's legendary. Proud of your garden my friend! Mazzy looks so fresh and so clean, I just want to eat her up.

    Do you love the pamplemouse rose perrier, or do you LOVE it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...